Monday, February 13, 2006

An actual Invisibility Cloak!



A Russian inventor has patented an 'invisibility cloak.' This of course, begs the age old question:

How many problems will I have with women spying on me with an invisibility cloak?

The answer: Many. Too many? Probably. Would I like it? No. Would I understand it? Yes.

I am a modest man, which has helped me through many troubled times. And it has helped me to understand that being an incredibly attractive man has its drawbacks sometimes. But there's only so much one man can do. For those of you who don't know me, well... here is a picture of me at the beach from a couple years ago. Of course the paparazzi put me on the front of another magazine. The other two are just a part of my usual 'hangers on' followers.




Here's me hangin out at the beach.


Anyhoo. Just wanted to let you all know that I'm disappointed with this technological development, I have enough women trying to get a peek at the ol’ bod but I will carry on. With your help of course:


Please send 5 dollars to P.O. Box 447 Toronto, ON M5R 2R8

kick it!

The Blogblob

No comments: