Monday, February 20, 2006

Another great friend.

Hello everyone.
I have something serious to talk about. Recently I was talking to my friend Aaron about my blog. He made a bit of a joke about not wanting to post a comment. He said it was because only two people had commented on the blog (one of them being myself) and if he were to comment on that fact, it would only make him part of the very small circle of people (possibly two) reading my blog. Well I thought about what he had said some more and I realized that he brings up a good point. There probably are very few people reading this blog and I'm not sure I'd want to comment either. Also, Aaron's a smart guy and has a great job in the entertainment industry and he knows what he is talking about. In case you aren't one of the two people who usually read this blog, I've posted a picture of Aaron at work.




Aaron working hard!

So, on the off chance that more than two people read this blog, I'd love to hear your comments about this subject. Otherwise, Aaron, it would appear you are right again!

The Blblbl og.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Aaron was just being sensitive, like the sensitive clown/mime/fire eater/public disturbance that he is. It's hard putting yourself out there like that.

Alastair P. Forbes said...

I think you're right Ieva. It is hard putting yourself out there like that... Heck, if I had a job like that I'd be a pessimistic, child-hating, often smelly, particularly wierd kind of guy as well. So I don't blame Aaron.

Anonymous said...

Aaron was wrong about only Al and Ieva commenting on this blog -- in fact, it's just Al with two accounts, posing as Ieva and having conversations with himself.

Suck on that, Kojak!

Alastair P. Forbes said...

For the record, I would never stoop low enough to impersonate someone in this comment section.

Anonymous said...

You know what, I've changed my mind, I think Alastair is right. He's a stand up guy and he wouldn't do something like that. And another thing, he's the most popular guy I know! Of course people are going to comment on his blog!

Anonymous said...

You're totally right robin. Al is super popular. And you know what he's also incredibly handsome. What a handsome guy he is. Actually let me change that to downright attractive. So ladies, let me tell you, get a piece while you can cause Alastair is HOT! And that is an objective opinion.

Anonymous said...

Do a new one. I'm bored!