Saturday, February 25, 2006

Steve Jobs sends strong message to RIAA

RIAA claims copying CD's to IPODS unlawful.

In a rather shocking turn of events the RIAA has submitted a filing as part of the Digital Millennium copyrights act that states that they have never given permission for people to copy their cd's and then put them onto an MP3 player (ipods etc) and therefore it is unlawful.

This of course, threatens the sales of the enormously successful ipod. Apple immediately organized a press conference and sent a strong message to the RIAA:



Steve Jobs at the press conference.

Apple CEO Steve Jobs presided over the press conference and took a strong stance on the issue. Steve said:

"Those f***ing ***ts think they can post some bulls*** paper that f***s with my s***? Well I have a f***ing message for them. You have no f***ing idea who you are f***ing with. I am going to tear your b***s off and shove them up your a*****e, you tainty motherf***ers."
- Steve Jobs on the RIAA

When asked if he was hiding behind euphemisms and political rhetoric Steve replied:

"[slaps reportor in the face] F*** you b****! Don't you dare f***ing talk to me ever again. [spits on reporter]"
- Steve Jobs on the reporter asking him about the RIAA

What can be extracted from all of this? Well, it appears the consumer can rest well as Apple has a firm stance on consumer rights and is prepared to fight for it's user-friendly product. Also, it appears Steve Jobs has an anger management problem, possibly suffering from psychosis.*

The Bloggerbogger

*the preceeding article may or may not be true*


*alright, it's not true. Except for the part about the RIAA trying to screw us again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

please remove this article and you will be hearing from us.

s. jobs
no, um,
steve j.

Anonymous said...

This is the worst pice of f***ing s*** I have ever read. I don't know how you can look at your f***ing fat, sweaty face in the morning everyday and see a bloated as*h*le pucke**ng b*ck at yo*. I t*i*k you*re bl*g is * w*st* of t*x-p*y*r's m*n*y *nd * w*n't st*nd f** it! F******* *d **d***in****opl***n**m***www.********.

C***les B*****stle

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am offended by that last comment. Alastair, your Blog is fantastic and I will personally seek out whoever did this. He is going down. If it is a he. I am not sexist, so it could be a woman. But in defense of all women, men are pigs who say mean things like this. Women are angels who know no harm.

Your true friend in arms,

Kristian Bruun

Alastair P. Forbes said...

Thanks Kris. I really appreciate that. You know a lot of time and hard work goes into this blog and it's great to have someone who stands behind me not like this 'Steve j' character, whoever that is, or worse this C***les B*****stle... disgusting filth he would print. I've said it before and I'll say it again my friend Charles Kristian Bonnycastle Bruun is a true gentleman and a scholar.