Monday, March 20, 2006

Hasselhoff moves in on Fault's girl!

Last week, the successful Toronto band, Franklin's Fault, announced it's 'Hibernation concert'. New babies, band members moving to Europe and band members starting careers out of the city were the reasons given for the hiatus. However the Floater Blog investigative team have uncovered a whole other reason for the band's break... and it will shock you.

David Hasselhoff has moved in on Kate-Ann Vandemeer, the bands lead singer and convinced her to leave the band and come to Germany. The two are now planning a debut album together as the band "Vandesselhoff" and have already begun a publicity drive.



Vandesselhoff Publicity Photo

"I just love his music. It's funny how for so many years you think you've been doing something wrong and then you find something that feels so right."
- Kate Ann Vandemeer, lead singer, Franklin's Fault


The rest of the band was, obviously, shocked to hear this.

"What the *&^# are you talking about? That's bull$#@#. ... Oh my god... it's true isn't it. [begins to weep] I should have known... it's all my fault, isn't it? [sobs] It's all my fault."
- Frank Cipolla, Drummer, Franklin's Fault


While deceptive, it appears at least part of the band's press release was true. There is a band member moving to Europe, there is a band member pursuing a career in another city and as for the new baby? Well... only time, 9 months, will tell.

The blooger, reporting live on location, Munich, Germany with a final promo video from the man himself.



3 comments:

Graeme Stewart said...

My God. I didn't think it was biologically possible, but David Hasselhoff has actually transmogrified into the world's biggest ironic joke.

I'll await history's final jugdement on this one. All I'm saying is you need a license to buy a gun, but they'll let anyone use a blue screen.

Alastair P. Forbes said...

Too right sir... too right! I couldn't believe when I saw that... I was literally shocked speechless. Who would pay money to produce that? And why would David Hasselhoff ever agree to do that? IT MAKES NO SENSE!!!
So wierd... so very very wierd.

Tarun said...

I think u would want to visit this link
Check the three coulmn template out here.
Ciao Happy blogging.
I came in from Blooger Help Group by the way